Disney Parks Blog Weekly Recap Mar. 4, 2018
This week, we kicked off the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival at Walt Disney World Resort with several stories, including a special look at some of the top Festival experiences you shouldn’t miss this season.
It’s the Festival’s 25th year, and the park is overflowing with the brightest plants, flowers, trees and topiaries. Check out Charles’ original “Epcot Back in Blooms” story for all of the details.
For more information about the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, visit epcotinspring.com or call 407-W-DISNEY.
Also, our popular Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival at Disneyland Resort returned this week with more than a dozen Festival Marketplaces featuring California-inspired tastes and sips, in addition to live music, entertainment and special activities throughout the park.
The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival runs through April 12, and you can make reservations for the festival’s signature events today.
Additional fees required for the signature events and certain seminars. Separate admission to Disney California Adventure Park is required and is not included with the cost of such events. Space is limited for all ticketed events; advance reservations are recommended. Guests must be 21 years of age or over to consume alcohol and to participate in some events; valid photo ID required. Events and demonstrations are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week:
- Moms Panel Monday: Disneyland Resort Awards– This week for the Disney Parks Moms Panel Awards, our panelists have chosen their favorites at Disneyland Resort. The categories were extremely close, with each winner barely squeaking out on top! Let’s take a look and see what our panelists selected as their top choices at the Happiest Place on Earth.
- Transformative Multi-Year Expansion Announced for Disneyland Paris – Earlier this week, Disney Chairman and CEO Robert A. Iger announced plans for a two billion euro, multi-year expansion for Disneyland Paris alongside French President Emmanuel Macron at the Palais de l’Elysée in Paris.
- Enjoy New and Returning Disneyland Resort Entertainment with Pixar Fest Dining Packages – Pixar Fest is coming to Disneyland Resort, April 13 through September 3, and we can’t wait! This first-ever celebration of friendship and beyond brings favorite Pixar stories and characters together for a limited time with special parades, fireworks and more throughout the Disneyland Resort. What’s even better is that there are some amazing dining packages available that can make your Pixar Fest experience one to remember.
- Foodie Guide to 2018 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival at Disneyland Resort – Everyone’s favorite California foodie festival is back again this year at Disneyland Resort. Through April 12, come out and enjoy the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival!
- Disney Cruise Line Adds New Destinations to Incredible Lineup of Itineraries in Summer 2019 – Announced earlier this week, in summer 2019 we will sail a first-ever round-trip cruise from Rome and visit seven new destinations in Europe. Plus, we’ll return to Alaska, the Caribbean and the Bahamas, including new cruise lengths aboard the Disney Fantasy.
- Disney Women of Food & Beverage – Part One – March is National Women’s History Month, an opportunity to celebrate the contribution and achievements of women throughout history … and in our day-to-day lives. With over 22,000 cast members in Food & Beverage at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort, we wanted to shine the spotlight on just a few of the many talented and passionate women that make a difference each and every day for our guests and fellow cast members.
Continue Reading >>> Source link