Disney Parks Blog Weekly Recap Mar. 25, 2018
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will transform Magic Kingdom Park for a sweet 34 nights this season.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Dates
- August 17, 24, 28, 31
- September 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30
- October 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31
And when the seasons change, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will transform the Magic Kingdom Park into a winter wonderland for the most magical 22 days of the year.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Dates
- November 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, 30
- December 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21
For more information on both events, visit our original Disney Parks holidays story.
We also shared a quick update from Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. When the new land opens to guests on June 30, you’ll have the chance to encounter some of your favorite characters from the Disney•Pixar “Toy Story” films, including Sheriff Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl.
Woody, Buzz and Jessie will be greeting guests throughout Toy Story Land on a daily basis. And each character (along with the rest of the gang) will be joining in on the fun in a land where guests “shrink” to the size of a toy. Visit our original Pixar characters story for more details.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on.
- Tips for Enjoying a Rainy Day at the Disneyland Resort– While the sun is often shining upon the Disneyland Resort, we do have a rainy day now and then. If you think damp weather puts a damper on a day at Disneyland, think again! Here are our tips for enjoying the parks in the rain.
- What’s Cooking at Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival at the Disneyland Resort – With Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival in full swing at the Disneyland Resort from now through April 12, guests are enjoying the best of Californian cuisine, beverages and entertainment!
- Disney Women of Food & Beverage – Part Four – A career in the foodservice industry is very rewarding, but it’s not all “Champagne and caviar!” Kitchens are fast-paced, yet focused, in an effort to deliver perfection on each plate for every meal. Read more to learn about women of Food & Beverage at Disney.
- “Return To Sleepy Hollow” at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground Begins September 28 – We’re thrilled to announce that the “Return to Sleepy Hollow” offering is coming back this fall at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground and you can book your experience right now!
- Avengers and Other Super Heroes to Assemble in New Themed Areas at Disneyland Resort, Disneyland Paris and Hong Kong Disneyland – Highly anticipated new experiences at Disneyland Resort, Disneyland Paris and Hong Kong Disneyland will soon invite guests to become part of a bigger universe filled with epic heroes and adventures, and this week we shared a sneak peek!
- Easter Baskets, Brunch, Photos and More – Now at Disney Springs! – Easter is early this year, which means that you’ve got just a week to get ready. Whether your plans call for Easter baskets, Easter brunch, Easter photos or more, you’ll find it here at Disney Springs – great news if the holiday snuck up on you, too!
Continue Reading >>> Source link