100 Ways to #GetMoreHappy at Disneyland Resort: Numbers 61-80
61. You can fly when you step aboard a magical pirate ship at Peter Pan’s Flight. (Please prepare your happy thoughts accordingly.)
63. Relax in one of the teacups in the hotel lobby.
64. Meet an original classic, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, on Buena Vista Street.
65. Get more happy with some extra dopamine (or as we like to call it, “Dopey-mine”) when you pay a visit to Snow White Grotto.
66. Enjoy a zany breakfast or dinner at Goofy’s Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel.
67. Anyone can get a park map, but the map in Fantasy Tower at the Disneyland Hotel has a little bit of extra magic.
76. Jump into your own giant clam shell and dive under the sea with Ariel and her friends at The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure.
77. Take a break and take in the Great Hall Lobby of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
78. Try the late-night menu at the Galactic Grill. (The selections are out of this world. See what we did there?)
79. Relive one of the greatest fairy tales ever told at the Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough.
80. Get a picture with Walt Disney at the “Storytellers” statue on Buena Vista Street.
Check back soon for the last 20 ways to #GetMoreHappy at the Disneyland Resort.
Continue Reading >>> Source link