100 Ways to #GetMoreHappy at Disneyland Resort: Numbers 21-40
21. Sing it if you know it! Join the swashbuckling-est crew you’ve ever met at Pirates of the Caribbean.
22. Hold on as you outrun the First Order on Crait at Star Tours – The Adventures Continue.
23. Jump into your Monstropolis Taxi and take a drive through Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue! (Oh, and don’t forget to file your paperwork.)
24. Gather the younglings and let them join the Force at Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple.
25. Spend a musical moment with the Five & Dime at Disney California Adventure park.
26. Speaking of coinage, start your pressed-coin collection.
28. At Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream, enjoy an ice cream sundae that includes everything AND the kitchen sink.
29. Take your first steps into a larger world and create your own lightsaber at The Star Trader.
30. See what friends you can find inside the music box over in Fantasy Faire.
31. Go give Chewbacca a hug at Star Wars Launch Bay.
32. Satisfy your “Frozen” fix with “Frozen – Live at the Hyperion” in Hollywood Land.
33. Find Rex at Star Tours – The Adventures Continue.
34. Get your silhouette made at the Silhouette Studio on Main Street, U.S.A. (They always find your good side.)
35. Think you know which Disney character you’re most like? Think again. Discover who you’re most like in The Beast’s Library at the Disney Animation Building.
36. We all need a droid sidekick. Assemble your own at The Star Trader.
37. Learn to fly with Goofy at Goofy’s Sky School. (What could go wrong?)
38. Relive some of your favorite Star Wars moments at Star Wars: Path of the Jedi.
39. Find the candy corn, watermelon, animal crackers and more on Heimlich’s Chew Chew Train.
40. Cue the Imperial March and meet the Sith Lord himself, Darth Vader, at Star Wars Launch Bay.
Check back soon for another 20 as we count the ways to #GetMoreHappy at the Disneyland Resort.
Continue Reading >>> Source link