Six Must-Do Experiences on Adult-Exclusive Adventures by Disney River Cruises
Now that summer is winding down, many of us are wrapping up our summer vacations and heading back to reality – which means it’s time to start planning our next trip! I’m thinking an adult-only getaway sounds just right… don’t you?
If you’re looking for a vacation experience that is just as easy as it is spectacular, consider gathering your best friends, parents or grown-up family members and treating yourselves to a European river cruise. Adventures by Disney offers incredible adult-exclusive sailings along the Danube, Rhine, Seine and Rhone rivers and each itinerary features all the magical, hassle-free fun of a traditional Adventures by Disney trip, plus an added sense of sophistication with experiences tailored especially for guests ages 18 and up.
Keep reading to discover some of my favorite must-do experiences during these adult-only vacations, and to get details on a limited-time offer you won’t want to miss!
1. Watch fairytale castles drift by from your “warrior” pose: Beginning this fall, a wellness host will be joining all adult-exclusive Adventures by Disney river cruise sailings. Before another big day of exploration begins, you can join your onboard wellness expert for a rejuvenating yoga session on the top deck – the perfect way to clear the mind for new memories to be made!
2. Explore ruins with an adult-only twist: As the Adventures by Disney Danube River Cruise: Oktoberfest sailing draws to a close, guests embark on a “ruin pub crawl” in Budapest. From the outside, these unassuming bars look like houses; but inside, guests find quirky, graffitied drinking and socializing establishments that bring new life to the storied ruins.
3. Dine like royalty: At the Chef’s Table restaurant onboard your river cruise ship, you can enjoy a lavish tasting menu as you indulge in awe-inspiring views of majestic riverside landscapes bathed in the glow of a beautiful sunset. This intimate, 28-guest restaurant offers regional wines and delicious flavors inspired by the destinations featured on your voyage, all expertly prepared by the world-class AmaWaterways culinary team.
4. Step back in time in Normandy: During our Seine River Cruise, you will spend a full day exploring Normandy, including the site of the D-Day invasion, Omaha Beach. You will also get the chance to board a World War II era vehicle for a tour of other historic locations, such as the 100-foot cliffs that U.S. Army Rangers scaled during the war, and honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice at Les Braves Memorial.
5. Go truffle hunting in Provence: On our new Rhone River Cruise, guests get an inside look at one of the world’s most secretive businesses – truffle hunting! During this extra-special experience, you’ll set out on a search for France’s elusive “black gold” with a trained truffle-hunting dog. After the hunt, you’ll even get to taste these culinary treasures.
6. Taste your way around a French village that inspired Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast”: The Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruise: Food & Wine sailing includes an excursion along the cobblestone streets of the quaint, medieval town of Riquewihr, one of the two villages that served as the inspiration behind Belle’s hometown in Disney’s iconic animated film. During this culinary tour, guests sample local foods and sip delicious wines like Riesling, for which the village is known.
There has never been a better time to book the adult getaway you’ve been dreaming of. From now until Oct. 15, you can save $400 per person on select Adventures by Disney river cruise itineraries. For more information on our adult-only vacations, click here.
Continue Reading >>> Source link